delivered to the
Scenario 2: BioSign Authentication
Services are deployed for secure login to web sites.
1. The user visits a protected web site
which implements ANB’s BioSign Authentication Services.
2. The user logins to the private section.
3. The user is asked to provide username.
4. ANB’s BioSign Virtual Pad is displayed, ready
for capturing the signed signature in real-time.
5. The signature is sent for verification at the
customer Authentication Service (web service).
6. Upon successful signature verification, the
user is granted access to the private section.
7. The user’s authenticated signature is
automatically submitted for behavioral analysis.
BioSign’s behavioral engine is self-adaptive and neural, it
will improve the user security profile and the user’s
signature authentication accuracy each time the user
successfully logs in.