Services are deployed in BioClear e-payment clearing
1. Buying at an e-commerce site.
2. Viewing your cart and your purchase.
3. Providing your credit card information using
a secured connection (SSL).
4. Based on the credit card number, the buyer is
asked to sign online.
5. Upon a successful signature authentication at
the clearing site, the payment is forwarded to the
card issuer for final payment approval.
6. The authenticated biometric signature is
studied for behavioral analysis and user activity profiling
support online transaction risk assessment based on the
user’s personal security profile.
7. In addition, the payment details which
include the signed signature is archived for backup and
8. The payment transaction is approved.
9. The fees are transferred to the e-commerce
bank account while the purchased good are delivered
Scenario 2: BioSign Authentication
Services are deployed for secure login to web sites.
1. The user visits a protected web site
which implements ANB’s BioSign Authentication Services.
2. The user logins to the private section.
3. The user is asked to provide username.
4. ANB’s BioSign Virtual Pad is displayed, ready
for capturing the signed signature in real-time.
5. The signature is sent for verification at the
customer Authentication Service (web service).
6. Upon successful signature verification, the
user is granted access to the private section.
7. The user’s authenticated signature is
automatically submitted for behavioral analysis.
BioSign’s behavioral engine is self-adaptive and neural, it
will improve the user security profile and the user’s
signature authentication accuracy each time the user
successfully logs in.